The Garland Columns

Our Soldier Boys

ABOVE: This photo illustrated the column penned by Canon Garland (transcribed below) which appeared in the 1 September 1915 issue of the Church of England (Anglican) monthly newspaper, “The Church Chronicle” (page 176). The caption read: “Marquee first erected at Enoggera Main Camp, now transferred to and re-erected at Fraser’s Paddock”. For Church Read more…

From The Secretary, ago